Lemon's mix: Where to Eat in New York City

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Where to Eat in New York City

A few of my recent dining experience I liked most:

Breakfast & Brunch

Cheryl’s Global Soul! A very tiny but charming restaurant in Brooklyn with yummy buttermilk pancakes. To be quite honest, I liked this place more than Clinton St. Baking Company in Manhattan who supposedly have the best pancakes in NYC. You might have to wait awhile for a table but it´s really worth it and the prices are unbeatable!

Cheryl’s Global Soul! 

Ze Café! What can I say: It was love at first sight! I love their interior and the fresh flowers are so beautiful. The food presentation is also very nice and the staff attentive. If you decide to come here for lunch or dinner, you should go with several courses because the portion sizes are kind of small (at least I felt this way). This place is located in Midtown East on 1st Avenue and 52nd Street. For instagram picture click here.


Lunch & Dinner

Marys Fish Camp! Casual seafood restaurant in Greenwich Village. The waitress was super friendly and our lunch delicious.
Mary´s Fish Camp

  B4! Located in East Village, the B4 restaurant is a really lovely place inspired by mother nature with outstanding service and lots of charm. Everything we ordered tasted good. I would definitely come back and try more dishes from the menu.

ABC Cocina! I came here for dinner and had a really good time. If you ever have the chance to come by, don´t miss to order the spring pea guacamole and the beef tenderloin, it is so delicious! My overall experience at this restaurant was just perfect and I loved the decor. For instagram pics click here and here. You will find ABC Cocina in the Flatiron district at 19th Street between Park and 5th (next to ABC store).

Robert Restaurant!  This restaurant is located atop the MAD Museum (Columbus Circle) and deserves in my opinion for everything five stars. The service is perfect, the view is perfect and guess what, my lunch  was perfect too :-).  I have absolutely nothing to complain about!